free website stats program Sold my Honda for a Street Glide | Harley Davidson Forums

Sold my Honda for a Street Glide

Gentelman this is my first post. I am a lifelong dirt bike rider. As a kid I always loved Honda I have had three wheelers four wheelers you name it. As an adult I have spent the last 20 years drag racing a rear engine dragster. So I just sold all my racing stuff and decided to buy a cruiser. So naturally I bought a Honda VTX 1300c and loved it. But after about three months I new I needed a Harley. I can appreciate the nostalgia of a Harley. So I went to the dealer and fell in love with the street glide. Within about a month I was on the hunt. I am proud to say I bought a beautiful black cherry 2007 street Glide. It is everything I thought it would be and more. It rides so smooth. It is one mean machine. It has a stage 1 kit with Rinehart true duals. It only had 4,000 miles and not a blemish on her. I will never say one bad word about Honda. And I would buy another one. But I will always have to have my Harley. From the first ride I was sold. My first day on it was a trip to bike week Daytona just yesterday and it was awsome. So to all you lifelong Harley lovers I say thanks for showing me the ropes so to speak and I look forward to seeing you all on the road. my bike

Steve

Glad to hear you came to your senses. :D Sounds like a beatiful ride. I bet ya it sounds alot better than that Honda. I to years ago owned a couple 750's. A K1 and K4. Nothing, I mean nothing compares to my 08 FatBob. Hope you enjoy it and ride safe.

Welcome aboard, I fortunately, was able to start riding on a big twin HD back in the day and actually owned other makes after.
HD brought me back with the Street Glide and while I may get another make of bike it will only be as a 2nd to my HD. Enjoy the ride. Willie

Congrates on the Harley. I was the same way. I had a VTX 1300 Retro, but she got ran over. I was going to get another one, but I had owned a Harley back in the Days of AMF and before. I always had that feeling of wanting the Honda 1300 to have that feel and sound but never did. I like the honda I won't say anything bad either, but now I have a 2005 Electra Glide Standard.

There's just so much stuff you can get the Harley that you can't get for Honda. I will never go back to a honda, but I always look foward to getting a newer Harley.

Lets see some photos of this 2007 Street Glide.

congrats on the new scoot. you are going to love it. the more money you spend the more you love it. so get started. make you a wish list and every time you go to the stealer just add a little this or a little that HD=Hundred Dollar:D

Welcome to the forum,just don't spend your money on the upgrades this guy did:D
IMG_0075.JPG

Welcome to the forum,just don't spend your money on the upgrades this guy did:D
IMG_0075.JPG

OR DIDN'T...the things you don't see are the maintenance and performance mods, as well as the "smiles per mile" which are KEY...:D

Wecome aboard, Steve. You sound like an experienced M/C rider so enjoy your scoot. Try to stay away from "chrome" fever, that can as, or more, expensive then the cost of your bike. Ride Safe, Bro.

Back