free website stats program Soft Lowers vs Chaps | Harley Davidson Forums

Soft Lowers vs Chaps

Dr.Evil

Anyone out there have experience with using the snap on guards to keep warm vs chaps which can take up some room when it warms up.

I have both and when it is cool in the morning I use the crash bar covers. There are days when it is colder that I use both, the covers work well.

I have Road Spirit ($40) soft lowers. I can really notice the difference when I put them on in cold weather. They take up very little room, and come with a carry case. Very good quality velcro, on or off in about a minute. Cutouts for highway pegs. Can you tell I like them?

I have a mustache bar on my heritage, the lowers are just good enough to keep the wind off my feet, but not to keep me warm. As stated by others chaps and lowers together are the way to go.

The covers that have the velcro and quick buckles are better than the ones with the snaps. better when it's cold no problems getting the snaps done! I've had both would not buy the snaps again

Picked up the HD soft lowers today they work great, and fit nice. Now I just need some lederhosen and my legs are covered.

Back