free website stats program SoCal Harley Dealers? | Harley Davidson Forums

SoCal Harley Dealers?

justbrett

Anybody know of any exceptional Southern California Harley Dealers? Since I moved out of here I've kind of been out of the biking scene...hoping to purchase something again within the next year and wondering if people had any personal stories/reccomendations for SoCal dealers.

Where in So Cal? Thats a lot of area.

I usually use Glendale or Simi Valley when I use the dealer at all. A good indie mechanic is worth his/her (politically correct:D ) weight in gold for things you don't do yourself. It's just hard to find a mechanic you can really trust sometimes.

Glendale is good because there is a train station right there and I can ride it there or home for a drop off or pick-up. I don't have to bother anyone for a ride....

Both dealers have been good to me in different ways. If there was ever a problem, it was solved, no questions asked......

I use the Simi Valley HD dealer which is in Moorpark. I live in Moorpark so it's a no brainer. I have not heard of any complaints and they are a friendly bunch of folks. They have a of of bikes too. They always have my bike ready when they say they will and usually finish sooner than they estimate.

It's a walk from the train station (no sidewalk) but I'll bet if you call them, they'd pick you up or drop you off.

westminster hd is the only dealer that i have been straight hooked up at. don't want to say what they sold me or for how much. but i am not plannin on goin anywhere else.

There are dealers closer to me than San Diego Harley but that is where I went to purchase my 2010 FLHRC,,, customer service was worth the ride. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED,,, I bought my bike from Larry...

Back