free website stats program So what did you get for Xmas | Harley Davidson Forums

So what did you get for Xmas

Irish Hog

It is a little early but I thought I would ask. Some exchange on Christmas Eve.

Wifey was excited to open our gifts, so we did. I got some great new Harley cloths. We have friends that own a dealership and she ordered some stuff from there, she also got a lot of nice stuff from our shop here. I also got a nice Harley watch and a very nice gift certificate. I am gonna get some new bling next week :D I am also going to get some new boots.

Hope Santa was good to you all..

I got to open my stuff early since hubby had to leave town to take care of his ailing parents. I got the sequential tail light kit for my mustang.......woo hoo! I also get the window tint that I want, as soon as I get a good weather weekend to take it to my connection. :s Hubby got some cool stuff too....I get off standby tomorrow, so then I'm free to go:newsmile026:

I got to open my stuff early since hubby had to leave town to take care of his ailing parents. I got the sequential tail light kit for my mustang.......woo hoo! I also get the window tint that I want, as soon as I get a good weather weekend to take it to my connection. :s Hubby got some cool stuff too....I get off standby tomorrow, so then I'm free to go:newsmile026:

Joy, you gonna put that tint on the rear window of the bike?:tounge

I'm to receive a jack/lift for the bike from Peg.
The other gift is just between Peg and I.:D
Hope everyone gets what they want and not what they deserve. I'd really be in trouble if the latter was the case.
doc

Last edited:
My first "Harley" Christmas. Since I got my first H-D in Aug--08 XL 1200C Sporty, I had refused to be a "poser" buying/wearing H-D stuff when I didn't own one.

Wife bought me my leather mc jacket & vest and most important---my bell. Kids & rest of the family got me a HD hat, HD beanie cap, Kruzer Kaddy cup holder and a new HD emblem key cut as my new house key (for the front door).

Best was that ALL the Christmas presents were paid for with cash---no "5 months" credit card bills. Worked hard to put that $$$$ away for this Christmas. Merry Christmas, Tracy------Going for a ride soon.

Well for me after suffering a massive heart attack recently my gift was being here to watch my grandaughter enjoy the morning. Another gift was to hear that my son who is in the military is safe.I have been guilty of taking life for granted.After being jump started to survive it brings a whole new meaning.Somehow those new pipes,the new paint job,the added chrome just don't mean as much to me as they did a few weeks back.Being here to say hello to my neighbor,to wish all of you a merry X-mas means more.My gift is the gift of life...what could be better?

Well for me after suffering a massive heart attack recently my gift was being here to watch my grandaughter enjoy the morning. Another gift was to hear that my son who is in the military is safe.I have been guilty of taking life for granted.After being jump started to survive it brings a whole new meaning.Somehow those new pipes,the new paint job,the added chrome just don't mean as much to me as they did a few weeks back.Being here to say hello to my neighbor,to wish all of you a merry X-mas means more.My gift is the gift of life...what could be better?

Glad your ok and had a great Christmas. I'll say my prayers for your son and the rest of the brave ones keeping our freedom free.

A new motorcycle lift, some harley shirts, a new set of chaps and a new motorcycle cover. also will be saying a prayer for your sons and daughters who are in harms way protecting this great country!!!:small3d022:

LOL Doc, Yup, I got a 2 for 1 deal at the tint shop. :newsmile079: I'm going to go 2 shades darker on the bike. While the shop has the rides, I'll have them check the blinker fluid & change the flux capacitors. :newsmile022:

I did not want anything to be honest, but the wife come through. Santa brought me a SONY MP3, new gadget to me but nice. Seems like someone had something to say about listining to these things while riding. cannnot not remeber the comments, I too like the bike sound...but nothing wrong w/good ol tunes....I am loading LYNYRD SKYNYRD and the Eagles as I peck this reply.

LOL Doc, Yup, I got a 2 for 1 deal at the tint shop. :newsmile079: I'm going to go 2 shades darker on the bike. While the shop has the rides, I'll have them check the blinker fluid & change the flux capacitors. :newsmile022:

Glad you appreciated the humor that was a little on the "dark" side.
The flux in my capacitors has been runnin' low for several years.:p
Guess I'll have to get busy and change that.
Have a safe Holiday Season.

Back