free website stats program So. Jersey to Naples | Harley Davidson Forums

So. Jersey to Naples

Left the monday before last, got home last thrusday the 28th. 3200 miles. My buddy couldn't go last minute so I rode down alone. First day was cold, 30's-40's, but the gradual warming after that was great. By the time I got to south carolina it was 68. got to florida the third day and was riding in a tee shirt for the first time in 6 months, just what the doctor ordered! Reached Naples about 4 pm, 1260 miles and well worth it. The back rest and the cruise control really helped with the long days in the saddle. Visited old friends, cruised and around and had a blast. saturday morning I took off for key west, spent the nite and rode back to naples on sunday,nice ride to say the least. left for home on tuesday and got home thursday. I think I used up all my luck for the year as far as weather goes, it rained for an hour or two the day before I left naples and got home before the crappy weather on friday and saturday. WHAT A RIDE !!!!!!!!!!

Its been unusually cold here in Florida this winter, but it aint snowing

Yea what about my invite. must have got lost too. Glad you had a good ride.. Will be heading to Daytone on 1 March

Back