free website stats program so i took the motorcycle skills test today | Harley Davidson Forums

so i took the motorcycle skills test today

ashenfang

and passed, yea! I was so nervous this morning, I even went out to the test site again to practice last night.

The guy who did the testing was real cool. Was very clear on what needed to be done. I only missed one, which I hit a cone. He was real forgiving though. There was an older man, probably in his 60's who was having a real hard time with the right hand U-turn, he let him trying it 3-4 times, then finally said, "okay, just give me a good left one", which the man did, and he let him go on.

All in all, it wasn't what I expected, and I was able to complete everything that was asked. I think though, that next year I will take the experienced riders safety course just for the education.

and passed, yea! I was so nervous this morning, I even went out to the test site again to practice last night.

The guy who did the testing was real cool. Was very clear on what needed to be done. I only missed one, which I hit a cone. He was real forgiving though. There was an older man, probably in his 60's who was having a real hard time with the right hand U-turn, he let him trying it 3-4 times, then finally said, "okay, just give me a good left one", which the man did, and he let him go on.

All in all, it wasn't what I expected, and I was able to complete everything that was asked. I think though, that next year I will take the experienced riders safety course just for the education.

Would this be the California test?

Back