free website stats program Snow Country | Harley Davidson Forums

Snow Country

rkrdr2

For those of us in snow country...It is only 98 days until the first day of spring!!!.:newsmile030:...only 78 until Bike Week if your heading there!...But then again who's counting...lol :s

I'm not in "snow country", but definitely ready for spring. 12 noon today &
it's only 32 degrees....brrrrrrrrrrr !!!
That's not RIDING weather

Snow Country!!!! Right now it's 16 degrees (-6 chill factor) and the wind is blowing at 33 mph. It's a total white out, couldn't see any part of the country if I was crazy enought to go out.

I'm a proud member of the Patroit Guard. We have our annual Wreaths Across America ride tomorrow. Hanging wreaths in Michigans National Cemeterys. 100 mile ride to the staging area. I'm sure to get "donut duty" if I show up in my truck. Do the make snow tires for Harleys?

Now you guys are really making me feel bad - all week I`ve been grumbling about the ice & salt - oh well time to strip & wax the bike , better take me all winter because come spring I`m riding ,

You lucky,lucky people!:p

Right now(1010) the temp is 31 degrees C and the humidity is 88 percent.Just finished some housework and i'm bathed in sweat.:sd

It's meant to become even more hotter and humid;with a thunderstorm in the afternoon.Typical summer here and really uncomfortable riding weather,especially if you dress correctly.
Can't wait for our 'winter'

You lucky,lucky people!:p

Right now(1010) the temp is 31 degrees C and the humidity is 88 percent.Just finished some housework and i'm bathed in sweat.:sd

It's meant to become even more hotter and humid;with a thunderstorm in the afternoon.Typical summer here and really uncomfortable riding weather,especially if you dress correctly.
Can't wait for our 'winter'

I was going to say wait until June and July but I checked the average temp in Brisbane and the record low only dipped below freezing one month out of the year... I'm getting old enough that that doesn't sound too bad :)

Here is southwest Ohio its hit and miss. We get the cold temp, the high this week was today at low 30's, but we've only gotten a dusting of snow (which turned to ice Monday...) But thats what makes it fun - if you don't like the weather here - wait 12 hours, it will change :s

Current temp is 18 degrees. Four inches of snow on the ground.The bike is up on the lift, the fenders, tank, hard bags, battery covers and tour pack are at the painters getting some air brushed art work with kandi apple blue over the top. Some winters are better than others.

Back