free website stats program Sneak Peak 2015 Roadglide | Harley Davidson Forums

Sneak Peak 2015 Roadglide

Jack - nice of them to blur out your face so we wouldn't recognize you testing that new bike!

It's pretty much what I had heard and suspected:
1. Totally redesigned fairing, incorporating Rushmore changes and better headlights
2. Improved high output 103 engine
3. Rushmore saddlebags, brake rotors, etc.

I'm sure it's an optical illusion but the pictures make it look like the headlights are aimed 5 feet in front of the front tire!

Overall a sharp looking bike IMHO. Interesting to see how the many hours in a wind tunnel improve the fairing aerodynamics and if they've spent any time improving the infotainment system. Sure hope they plan on rolling out a Road Glide Ultra at the same time!

I have many friends with fixed fairing bikes, but I still don't like them. JMHO

Don't like what they done to the fairing.

Since none of us has ridden one yet, I can only guess that you mean the looks of it.

I agree, it's really different looking. But I could learn to like it if the aerodynamics are as improved as folks are saying about the 2014 Rushmore bikes.

Thank goodness, I had seen a "sketch" of something that looked like and oversize sport bike/crotch rocket that only a mother could love....
After 1 Road Glide, I will never own anything else........try it you will like it...

I guess we don't have much input about the new look of the future. The more time that goes by the more they'll grow on use. Sometime change is hard to get use to.

The problem is the photos are not very clear and the bike being ridden may very well be a proto type. So the finished product may be more refined than it looking like the fairing is falling off the bike. As we know the basic bike is all the same as the rest of the touring line. The fairing is what all the talk is about. I would be glad that the theory of a Road Glide type V-Rod that was once thought is not going to happen......

Back