free website stats program smashed up my street bob | Harley Davidson Forums

smashed up my street bob

kennyw

hi guys haven't been on here for a couple of wks, had accident. decided to have an hour out on bike 9 days later I got home. drove into back of car which had stopped then car behind hit me, I have l/h collar bone brake 3 cracked ribs fractured vertebrae broken finger & 7 fractures to the right wrist an some soft tissue damage to right leg, got off light, op to rebuild wrist was cancelled 6 times metal plates were to small then plates to big then we have got them but they have to be sterilized finally had it done but find out in 6 wks if I need another op. just waiting to hear off Harley if bike can be fixed.
take care all

That does not sound good I do know from experience that as we get older we do not fix as well as when younger I do hope all goes well for you and your bike

Brian

Jeez man I hope your hea ling up and the Bob can be fixed brum did a good job on mine following a 50mph rear ender

Sorry to hear this Kenny. Hope you heal up quickly. The bike can be replaced.

Nothing but love,prayers and respect. Especially for those of you that have the desire to get back on. Heal first and well, the scooter will wait for you. Of course, keep us posted. Some of us will learn as you build.

Reading the few posts over the past couple of days on here, just brings it closer to home about Ride like you're invisible.

Tonight alone, in my small town. On two separate incidents, 1 of our biker brothers lost his life (a wife and daughter left behind) and another was Life Flighted away. Just makes me sick to my stomach.

Looking at the number of members and guests on here, you know it's riding season.

Brothers and Sisters, old and new, please, be safe, ride smart, cagers don't give love taps. God Bless y'all.

Sorry to hear about your accident. It sounds rather extension, but you'll no doubt recover quickly and be back on the road before you know it. Hang in there.

Kenny sorry to hear about your misfortune. The wife and I will send out a prayer request for your speedy recovery. Keep your spirits up, your Bob will probably be fixed before the bones heal. About a month ago the car I was driving was hit by a tractor trailer. The point is the car is fixed already, but my neck and head are still messed up. I still ride but limit most of my riding to group rides until my head gets unscrambled. Keep the faith, heal and ride again soon.

Back