free website stats program Smart Tuner Software | Harley Davidson Forums

Smart Tuner Software

agviewfs47

Hello all - I have a 2005 V-Rod and recently decided to switch from the stock exhaust pipes to the BUB Jugg Huggers. I knew that I would have to have the bike tuned after making the switch, so I also bought the Screamin' Eagle Super Tuner Pro. I'd like to do the tuning myself, but don't have the Smart Tune Software - does anyone know where I can purchase the software alone - besides a HD dealer? Also, can the software be used on an Apple IMac, or does it have to be a windows based computer?

Hello all - I have a 2005 V-Rod and recently decided to switch from the stock exhaust pipes to the BUB Jugg Huggers. I knew that I would have to have the bike tuned after making the switch, so I also bought the Screamin' Eagle Super Tuner Pro. I'd like to do the tuning myself, but don't have the Smart Tune Software - does anyone know where I can purchase the software alone - besides a HD dealer? Also, can the software be used on an Apple IMac, or does it have to be a windows based computer?

Screamin Eagle Pro Super Tuner Software Install - YouTube

The video showed the install of the software - which looks straightforward enough. However, I still need to know where I can purchase the software & if it can be installed on an Apple Imac -vs- a windows computer?

Normally that is where you would purchase it from. But I have seen the disk for sale on E-bay and other places. If you Google the part number (32111-10) there is a lot to be found. You also will need both cables to hook it up. That part number is for 2010. There may be a later version.

The software is really very inexpensive (~$30) when you compare it against the complete package with cables. It may be easier to just get it at a dealership (walk in or on line). I purchased mine from an on-line HD dealership for a little less.

As far as I know, Windows Only.
Hoople has you covered. This is what is noted on the back of the program disc.

Windows XP SP2
Windows Vista
Windows 7 (32 bit or 64 bit)
1 GB avail 1 GB RAM
Intel Pentium 1.2 GHz or higher
USB Port and CD-ROM drive

It's interesting the dealer sold you the VCI box only. Did they load a base map?

We have a SEPST Smart Tune thread in the Exhaust section of the forum if you run into issues or have questions.

Good luck and have fun!

Hi Grillfish! Well, I FINALLY got all of the software & cables for the Supertuner, but I can't seem to get the right map loaded for the new pipes? Hoping you have some suggestions? The bike is a stock 2005 Vrod (VRSCA) & I just put on BUB Jug Hugger exhaust pipes.

Back