free website stats program Smart Siren II | Harley Davidson Forums

Smart Siren II

dogdad

Anyone know if the 2011 Screaming Eagle Street Glide comes with the Smart Siren ll , or just the basic security?
WAP.gif

According to the U.S Harley website,it comes with,and i quote:"H-D Smart Security Sytem With Siren".It has the hands-free fob that automatically arms and disarms the security system -including that ear splitting siren;according to the fob's proximity to the bike.

I have the smart security system on my 2010 fxdc just without the siren. It is awesome. Bike cannot start unless my key FOB is closer than 20 feet to the bike. I just park it and forget it......get on it and start it!

I found what I was looking for. You have to replace the smart siren module with the "smart siren two" module to get the smart siren pager to work.

I have a Smart Siren II with pager and have not been happy with it at all. The range on the pager is next to nothing and the polling light on the belt pager stops flashing (by DESIGN!) after 1 hour of being in alarm watch mode.

I have tried different antenna positions with no improvement. I should have bought Chrome instead.:p

Back