free website stats program Smart Siren Application | Harley Davidson Forums

Smart Siren Application

I picked one up off eBay for $45 and put it on in 10 minutes. I also get the rechargeable pager. Works like a charm.

I added the Security Smart Siren II to my 2010 Ultra today. It took longer to take off the seat, left bag, and panel than it took to hook up the siren. Total time 20 minutes.

Warning, the instruction are trash. At lest for my model Harley. I had already watched a video on Youtube on how to install the siren on a 2008 and later touring model and it was different than the instructions that came in the box.

bought one for my 04 fxdli, inst paper was (EDIT) but it works great love having the extra security

Last edited by a moderator:
I am starting to realize that HD "instructions" are always lacking substance. Thank goodness for you tube and the Internet.

I agree ruby red. Guess same reason car makers do things that Require a special tool to get fuel filter off or put fuel filter inside gas tank.

I have a question for everyone,,,,,,, I installed the audio security alarm, and the inst said to put the round open side up. but now when i wash the bike the alarm isnt as loud, it does clear up (dries out i guess) but since the istructions had me on a wild goose chase as to where to put it I am thinking maybe it is meant to put this in with the round opening face ground ways. Anyone know which way? up or down? thx fred

Back