free website stats program slip ons | Harley Davidson Forums

slip ons

rmouse2

hello everybody, i have an 08 super glide custom and would like a little more noise out of my pipes, so my qustion is will slip on s give me more noise and will i have to have the shop do some tuning such as air/fuel mix and be put on the dyno??? any input will be greatly appreciated...

It's gravy, 9/16 on the clamps (2) and 4 1/2 nuts on the bracket/hanger and you get to bond with your bike. Its a good time to clean the rear wheel while the pipes are off.:s

thanks everybody... i wasnt worried bout putting the pipes on but wasnt sure what the tuner required i mean i can wire it but as far as it being lean or rich im lost....

If you are considering a set of rush slipon's I have a nice set with 1 3/4 baffles and nice end caps I would like to sell for $150.00 PM me.

If you are considering a set of rush slipon's I have a nice set with 1 3/4 baffles and nice end caps I would like to sell for $150.00 PM me.

Rush is a good choice alot of H D dealers are selling them over screaming eagle go figure:s

Back