free website stats program Slip On Mufflers | Harley Davidson Forums

Slip On Mufflers

Good links. But, is there a site that has a 'sound file' that will me listen before purchasing?

I put the 3" Krome Werks on my FatBob. Man, you'll love the sound. Go to YouTube and search KromeWerks. There's a couple video's that do a pretty good job of showing off the sound. The best way and what I did was go to a biker effect, and listen and see the other bikes. I heard a FatBob with the KromeWerks and it sold me out. Not obnoxius, but with the low Harley rumble.

On the Rush web site you can view videos (with audio) of their slip-on with a separate video for each size baffle. I have Rush's with 1.75 " on my FB and love em. Not too loud and a great sound.

I had the rush. Thay were ok....This winter I went with vance and hines big radi. Cant try them till spring but thay do seem loud but great sound

I put the 3" Krome Werks on my FatBob. Man, you'll love the sound. Go to YouTube and search KromeWerks. There's a couple video's that do a pretty good job of showing off the sound. The best way and what I did was go to a biker effect, and listen and see the other bikes. I heard a FatBob with the KromeWerks and it sold me out. Not obnoxius, but with the low Harley rumble.

Do you have to do anything else to the bike with slip-ons? Like reprograming. I am looking to change the sound of my FB, but if I can do it without a new exhaust system and programer that would be best.

Thank you. I could not get a straight answer at the harley shop. I think they just wanted to sell more product.

I had the SuperTrapp SE Slip-Ons on my 2008 Ultra and really liked the sound. I want to add them to my 2011 Ultra Limited as well. I would like to add a better air filter. What is recommended as far as the fuel injection goes. I had the power commander on my 08 that was installed by the dealer. I now live in Frankfurt Germany and would like to avoid going to the dealer as much as possible. What can I install myself download codes and stuff like that?

Back