free website stats program Sissy Bar Medallion | Harley Davidson Forums

Sissy Bar Medallion

Badgerw

I have a 2010 Heritage Softail Classic. The bike came with a piece of tan/brown leather with a Concho attached to it which in turn is attached to the back of the sissy bar. I thought the leather Concho looked tacky so with great difficulty removed it from the sissy bar. I was looking at sometype of a Harley Davidson Self-Adhesive Madallion to replace it with. Once I removed the leather I discovered 3 holes that held the piece of leather and a center screw connecting the sissy bar to the back seat rest. The screw is a round headed screw, and the hole is not countersunk. Any suggestions on what type of Medallion would fit. My theme for the bike is the Harley Davidson Motor Company Logo. Has anyone else run into the same issue? I am open for any suggestions.

tn321s3.jpg

This is what I used.

I have a 2010 Heritage Softail Classic. The bike came with a piece of tan/brown leather with a Concho attached to it which in turn is attached to the back of the sissy bar. I thought the leather Concho looked tacky so with great difficulty removed it from the sissy bar. I was looking at sometype of a Harley Davidson Self-Adhesive Madallion to replace it with. Once I removed the leather I discovered 3 holes that held the piece of leather and a center screw connecting the sissy bar to the back seat rest. The screw is a round headed screw, and the hole is not countersunk. Any suggestions on what type of Medallion would fit. My theme for the bike is the Harley Davidson Motor Company Logo. Has anyone else run into the same issue? I am open for any suggestions.
My 05 came with a factory dommed chrome cover that press fits over the phillips head screw. It has a pin that sticks out that indexes with a drilled hole to keep it from rotating. If you wish I can grab a pic and post it.

My 05 came with a factory dommed chrome cover that press fits over the phillips head screw. It has a pin that sticks out that indexes with a drilled hole to keep it from rotating. If you wish I can grab a pic and post it.
Correct my own post. I havn't had it off in a while. The cover has two plastic pins on each side of the screw that push into holes that have retainers in them. I also noticed the chrome flaking off mine

Back