free website stats program Siren connector on '09 FXD | Harley Davidson Forums

Siren connector on '09 FXD

TexasFXD

I am trying to install an H-D pager transmitter on my 2009 Dyna Super Glide and the printed instructions that came with the unit are totally different from my bike.

The transmitter plugs into the same 3-pin connector where the Smart Siren goes. I do not have the siren so this connector should be empty.

The instructions show it to be under the seat but I cannot find it.

I have searched the hints page and everywhere I can think of on the internet. Anyone know where this connector is located?

Thanks,
Randy

Randy,
Don't know if it's the same for a SuperGlide, but I just installed a Siren II on my 2009 FXDL. Remove the Maxi fuse. Take the seat off. Removed the 3 bolts that holds the fuse caddy to the bike frame. 2 of 3 bolts are on top,, directly under the seat. Last bolt (screw) is directly where the fuses & circuit breakers are. Then Tilted out the entire fuse caddy with all the cables still connected. It's a tight squeeze but now Slip the Siren II module into position from behind the caddy & the cable (3 wire/pin) was right there ready to go into the unit. You could Not see the cable from under the seat. I had to pull back the fuse caddy to see it.

This was on a 2009 Dyna Low. Hope it helps on your SuperGlide!

Back