free website stats program Signal Light | Harley Davidson Forums

Signal Light

sporty92

I have a problem with the left front and rear signal light that stay on solid when I turn the ignition switch on.. I removed the bulbs one at a time and problem still there...Left signal doesn't flash just stays lit..Right side works normal..Have power to left signal switch on the in side and only power out when switch is activated...Anyone run into this problem before?

Do you have the right bulbs in the lights?

Double filament in front and single in the rear (1157&1156 rear)

Hey all, I did some troubleshooting last night and found that full power is being fed to the left signal light bulbs through the turn signal module. Power should be pulsed only when the turn signal switch is activated. Making me believe that the turn signal module is bad!

Try testing the circuit at the TSM with an 1156 bulb in a socket. Lower draw on the TSM using a test light may cause it not to pulse.

Hey glider! I tested the circuit with an 1156 bulb on the left and right side. It pulses on the right side, but not on the left side. I have full power (back probed) coming out of pin 6 (left bulbs) on TSM and no power on pin 4 (right bulbs). I get pulse on pin 4 when activate signal switch. And steady power on the pin 6 at all times.

Back