free website stats program Sigh!!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Sigh!!!!

Sorry for you MOngo. My niece lives in Newnam and just bought a little 250, she learning to ride and wants me to head up there for a weekend...when I do I'll get witnh you, maybe you'll have your bike back by then adn we can ride.

Sure thing. There is a place here in Newnan called Taco-Mac. The food is OK but thay have evey beer that you could think of. First round is on me and if you don't drink then there is always sweet-tea or soda.

E-mail: please use the forum systems pm/email to contact

Sorry for you MOngo. My niece lives in Newnam and just bought a little 250, she learning to ride and wants me to head up there for a weekend...when I do I'll get witnh you, maybe you'll have your bike back by then adn we can ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been almost 5 weeks now. I still am with out my ride. The finder is the issue. Painted parts take forever and the part was ordered on the 9/9/2012 not the 8/28/12 as I was told.
Man! :(

WOO HOO! Just got a call from the dealer. They got my fender in. Looks like I could be back on the bike by Monday!!

WOO HOO! Just got a call from the dealer. They got my fender in. Looks like I could be back on the bike by Monday!!

That is great news, it beats the 16 weeks I had to wait for my rear fender, Olive Pearl:s

Back