free website stats program Should I use RedLine oil in my 94 Heritage Primary | Harley Davidson Forums

Should I use RedLine oil in my 94 Heritage Primary

Ahhhhh

I'm getting different opinions about using RedLines primary oil in my 94 Heritage. I used their transmission oil and it did what it said with quieting down the transmission.But several people I asked said not to use synthetic in the primary.It would cause slippage.Opinions?

I'm getting different opinions about using RedLines primary oil in my 94 Heritage. I used their transmission oil and it did what it said with quieting down the transmission.But several people I asked said not to use synthetic in the primary.It would cause slippage.Opinions?

On My Last recent bike I used Redline MTL in the primary from almost day one.. First changed out at 500 miles and MTL from then on..(same thing as Primary Lube by Redline)

I had the STOCK clutch in my 2000 FXDS Over 105 hp & tq.. Big anyway you look at it.

Even installed a rev-tech 6 speed and all that on the Original Clutch .. No problems when traded off for the 09 FLHR in aug. of 09...

OH Yes, I had 117,000 miles on that bike and three different engine builds each one bigger than the other... NO clutch problems...

Redline Products are My favorite..

signed....BUBBIE

Great info in primary lube poll (link below)

Primary Lube Poll - Harley Davidson Community

Heard good things on Redline MTL but haven't run it in my Heritage. I've used Formula + in my primary but getting ready to switch to Spectro primary fluid (I use Spectro Platinum GL-5 tranny fluid and got Spectro primary fluid just because I was at Indy that sells Spectro fluids. Saved me a trip). Happy with formula + but was at Spectro dealer so thought I'd try it.

Back