free website stats program Should be a easy answer... | Harley Davidson Forums

Should be a easy answer...

UsMc16

Im wanting to know any comments or ideas between (for now) V&H's twin slash round slip ons-J&P Part:451-063 on my '10 fxdwg with a heavy breather V&H Vo2 intake kit J&P Part:402-902 OR Screamin' Eagle Street Performance Mufflers - Dyna Staggered Dual part 80674-08A with Screamin' Eagle Heavy Breather Performance Air Cleaner Kit part 29098-09. I would like to purchase the cheaper option(V&H) but want a good deep healthy sounding hog. ( I have neighbors ) Also how much am i looking at to tune (remap) the ride after all is done? Thanks for any comments.

Im wanting to know any comments or ideas between (for now) V&H's twin slash round slip ons-J&P Part:451-063 on my '10 fxdwg with a heavy breather V&H Vo2 intake kit J&P Part:402-902 OR Screamin' Eagle Street Performance Mufflers - Dyna Staggered Dual part 80674-08A with Screamin' Eagle Heavy Breather Performance Air Cleaner Kit part 29098-09. I would like to purchase the cheaper option(V&H) but want a good deep healthy sounding hog. ( I have neighbors ) Also how much am i looking at to tune (remap) the ride after all is done? Thanks for any comments.

Diagnostics and Fuel Injection Related - Page 13 - Harley Davidson Community Here is a starting point for reading on tuners, Dobeck being the choice by most, mention the Forum and get a discount, The SE heavy breather is a good choice and built better than other brands, as far as pipes the list is endless, SE are on the quiet end, I would suggest checking out sound bites, or check your local dealer, many floor models have already been set up with exhaust kits

Have you heard anything about the V&H breather? the reviews on em arent too bad, but just wanna know another opinion. SE breathers are a kinda of out my price range. Also, if I dont have enough time to buy the tuner and do it myself would the dealership do it do to the fact that the exhaust and air kit are not HD? I hate the dealership btw

Have you heard anything about the V&H breather? the reviews on em arent too bad, but just wanna know another opinion. SE breathers are a kinda of out my price range. Also, if I dont have enough time to buy the tuner and do it myself would the dealership do it do to the fact that the exhaust and air kit are not HD? I hate the dealership btw

Good Questions, I have found MOST dealers do not want to install others, they want you to PAY for the HD (HUNDREDS of DOLLARS) genuine parts, fact is the Dobeck units are WAY easy to install, you cant beat the warranty or tech support, as far as V&H breathers I guess they are OK but IMO the SE got it right the first time, I have been using them since 1988 with very good results JMO

Back