free website stats program Short Legs | Harley Davidson Forums

Short Legs

JPHarley

I'm about 5' 3" maybe 5'4" in my boots. My problem is my stock highway pegs on my 09 Low Rider are too far out for me to rest my feet on when cruising the highway. Anybody got any ideas on getting them closer or is there pegs I could buy that would work for me?
Thanks for any advise.
JP

Jp, I think you may have 2 options. They sell adjustable mounts for your highway pegs to bring them closer. I think they also sell a reach seat to move ya forward to. Hope this helps.

To offer another option, check out Kuryakyn offset pegs extensions. I use these to extend my forward controls and give me a wider stance getting my knees off the horn and air cleaner. Because the can be positioned anywhere in the 360 degree rotation, they also can be used to shorten highway pegs.

Here are a couple pics of them mounted on my forwards:

Picture003a-2.jpg

Picture001a.jpg

Link to Kuryakyn:

Küryakyn

Kuryakyns are great. I have a set of their switchblades that I love and the adjustable ones look like they would do what you need.

Thanks guys....I'm going to check on the Kuryakyns. I checked on the HD adjustable ones for my bike and the salesman told me they only adjust out...not in. I don't know if that is true or not....
I like those ones in the pics...
Thanks again.
JP

Back