free website stats program Sheer Nightgowns Can Be Fatal | Harley Davidson Forums

Sheer Nightgowns Can Be Fatal

Redfish-Joe

A husband walks into Victoria 's Secret to purchase a sheer negligee for his wife. He is shown several possibilities that range from $250 to $500 in price -- the more sheer, the higher the price.

He opts for the sheerest item, pays the $500, and takes it home.
He presents it to his wife and asks her to go upstairs, put it on, and model it for him.

Upstairs, the wife thinks (she's no dummy), "I have an idea ... it's so sheer that it might as well be nothing. I won't put it on, I'll do the modeling nude, return it tomorrow, and keep the $500 refund for myself."

She appears nude on the balcony and strikes a pose.

The husband says, "Good Grief! You'd think for $500, they'd at least iron it!"

He never heard the shot.

Funeral is on Thursday at noon.
The coffin will be closed.

Thanks, I have to get the cleaning rag out because there is coffee all over my computer screen! That's a good one.:)

Joe, that is pretty funny, I have a true story along those lines. I was shopping for The Redhead at That said Notorious place, I felt real strange being the only male in the store, standing in line 2 women behind me were commenting on the good choice I had made, This made me more embarrassed :p

Joe, that is pretty funny, I have a true story along those lines. I was shopping for The Redhead at That said Notorious place, I felt real strange being the only male in the store, standing in line 2 women behind me were commenting on the good choice I had made, This made me more embarrassed :p

Jack I think I can safely assume that The Redhead was pleased with your choice and once the gift was "presented", all memories of the embarrassing moment were soon forgotten!!:D

Jack I think I can safely assume that The Redhead was pleased with your choice and once the gift was "presented", all memories of the embarrassing moment were soon forgotten!!:D

:s Yep, when she is happy WELL any way I guess I could see me doing that again, Thanks for bringing back that memory JOE:s

ROFL! Now that was funny!
WAP.gif

Back