free website stats program Settings for 2010 FLHTC Air Only | Harley Davidson Forums

Settings for 2010 FLHTC Air Only

Just got my TFI delivered , as promised, and looking forward to installing right after my MOCO 1000 mile service next week. I will be installing on a stock 2010 FLHTC with the only modifcation being the installation of a Screamin Eagle Air Filter. Having read the instructions, and many posts on HD Talking, I am wondering if the recomended pot settings of 2:30-3:30-3:30 and 4:00 would be the correct settings for me? Thanks:33::33: in advance for any help you can provide.

I'm sure Dobeck will answer your question shortly. If you can't stand the wait - call them directly. Their telephone tech support folks are supremely knowledgeable and friendly!

SilverGlide,

Those settings would be a good place to start. Since you only have the SE air filter change and no exhaust modifications your bike may be a little rich on the top end. You might start with these settings and check how the bike rides: 2:30-3:00-3:00 and 4:00. Most likely the only pot you may have to adjust is the 3rd pot (Red) which controls top end fuel. Don't be afraid to start at 3:00 but turn it up to 3:30 and then 4:00 and check how the bike pulls for you. If you don't notice a difference then stay at 3:00.

Back