free website stats program Servi car owners or riders | Harley Davidson Forums

Servi car owners or riders

MAD BRAD

:cheersAny people have or ride servi cars on this site we are finishing are 58g never rode one wondered what to expect turns etc thanks Mad Brad

Buddy has a 1972 police serv-i-car. top speed SLOW,cornering DOESN'T,but he loves it!:D

Brad, I had one years ago. They not known for their top end but are fun to ride. Really blows people away when you back out of a parking spot. You WILL thrill yourself the first time you get her up on two wheels going thru a turn. Ya know what though it's a V twin, made in Wisconsin. Doesn't get any better!

Keep the dirty side down, Ride Safe

Leog

Ahh, the original Trike.

I would love to have one for the sake of having it. That would be a blast to cruise around on (slowly)...

I know that being a newbie has disadvantages, they only remember Cushmans, rather than being lucky enough to have seen one, but the meter maid drivier had me distracted...but here is a pix for those that wax nostalgia...one from 1947. Sure wish I had one in my stable.

1947-harley-davidson-servi-car-5.jpg

Last edited:
I know that being a newbie has disadvantages, they only remember Cushmans, rather than being lucky enough to have seen one, but the meter maid drivier had me distracted...but here is a pix for those that wax nostalgia...one from 1947. Sure wish I had one in my stable.

1947-harley-davidson-servi-car-5.jpg

Model G, Flatheads would idle all day and not overheat:s

Back