free website stats program sert or pc111 on my se103 | Harley Davidson Forums

sert or pc111 on my se103

caseyleiser

Have an 05 ultra with a 103 installed by h.d. when the previous owner bought it new. He crashed it last year then sold it to me with the p.c.111 installed along with s.e. air filter and v&h exhaust. I took the p.c.111 off. gas mileage was only 25 mpg. I have no c.d. disc for the p.c. can it be programmed for better mileage, or do I go with a s.e.r.t. that the dealer wants to install. Thanks for any help.

Contact DynoJet and they'll probably send you one.If you check with your shop I bet there's a tech there who has one you can have.Look around they're everywhere.

thanks fisher, I was at the shop today, asked them to put the p.c.111 back in. can,t see paying 5 or 6 hundred for a s.e.r.t. when I,ve already got a p.c.111. they agreed, so no problem.

If you can't find one I'm sure I can dig one up somewhere.Oh and most of the maps online are just crap.They are starting points for tuning.Always have a custom map written for your bike.Find a good dyno tech that will work with you.One of the nice things about FI is you can write for fuel economy at smaller throttle openings and power wide open throttle on the same bike.Spend the time and money it's worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the PCIII on my 103". I think you can get online and download a map. With mine I average about 30 mpg. I'm doing a rebuild right now. If i'm not mistaken the PCIII has a USB cable that came with it from the factory to down load a map from the net.

Back