free website stats program sell stock pipes?? | Harley Davidson Forums

sell stock pipes??

Jdsmitty10

I am wondering if there is ANY market out there for stock pipes..i know i know, keep them in case I need them... but does anyone know how much to ask and if there is any where they know that buys them?

IMO not worth a lot take a look on e bay to see what they would fetch, not a big market for stock pipes thats why so many end up on e bay and craigs list

NEVER EVER SELL YOUR STOCK PARTS! When ya sell the bike...its a big Plus to the Buyer that you have all the stock parts ! When Im looking at bikes that friends want to buy......I only look @ bikes that are 100 % STOCK My friends buy em We Trick them out and when they sell them we put all the stock parts back on and sell the high prices aftermarket stuff ! You get a better trade-in from a dealer when the Factory Bike is All Factory Stock !

Agree w/others - keep the stock parts - you don't know when you'll need to re-install. Also, can get more for the after-market pipes & parts if you ever decide to sell/trade. I've got a corner on my garage shelf designated for all my stock take-offs...unfortunately I'm running out of room...;)

Agree w/others - keep the stock parts - you don't know when you'll need to re-install. Also, can get more for the after-market pipes & parts if you ever decide to sell/trade. I've got a corner on my garage shelf designated for all my stock take-offs...unfortunately I'm running out of room...;)

Ya, I am running out of room too, hence why i want to sell..but it sounds like a smart idea to keep them, from the posts i have seen so far..

I bought 2 complete exhaust pipes from my dealer for $20. He had a trailer full of take-offs the guys didn't take home when they put their after market pipes on. Needed the room so he was trying to get rid of them. You won't get much for them so you're better off keeping them.

Back