free website stats program Seeking Administrator Help for posting pictures | Harley Davidson Forums

Seeking Administrator Help for posting pictures

gator508

Experienced Member
I have not been able to post pictures ever since the site changed to HDtimeline.
The upload window does not function ie., when choosing a file it goes blank after I load it, says " no file chosen"
The pictures are of the correct size and even tried to load older pictures that I posted previously, still doesn't work
Had this problem about a year or so ago, one of the administers solved the issue, said it had something to do with my profile stored by the site.
I have posted many pictures previously so I do know what I;m doing
So when any of ya'll get the time please help...Thanks!

Well I also have this same problem and have been only able go upload 1 picture lately but couldn't upload the 2nd to go with it.
I see the exact same thing as gatort508 states.

seems to work ok for me but i am no website administrator

Brian

100_0146 (Medium).JPG

I had the same issue sometime back and not sure what was done to fix it but it still works.

Attachments

• 20180417_171859.jpg
    20180417_171859.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 16
Check out the wife's new ride

Attachments

• 20180526_102038.jpg
    20180526_102038.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 14
Brian, nice Beemer, I see you can post, don't know what the heck is going on. Hopefully the issue will be solved soon.

D Bradfield, nice looking Heritage.

Joel, that's way too funny

I had the same issue sometime back and not sure what was done to fix it but it still works.
D Bradfield, is that windshield on your heritage different than stock? Maybe it's just the angle of the picture but it seems a little wider to me.

Brian, nice Beemer, I see you can post, don't know what the heck is going on. Hopefully the issue will be solved soon.

Took 3 winters to get the Bmw into that condition but had to move it on to make space space for the softail

Brian

D Bradfield, is that windshield on your heritage different than stock? Maybe it's just the angle of the picture but it seems a little wider to me.

It is a Klock Werks. We rode down to Daytona for bike week a few years back and I had them install it there. One of the better investments I have made on it. I have also put one on my Ultra Limited. They don't make one for the KLR650.20160924_135632.jpg 2543.jpeg

Back