free website stats program Security | Harley Davidson Forums

Security

djsaitek

Hey,
at first I want to excuse for my bad english.
So I build already some bikes, but with this Problem I don't have any experiences.
I found some "many" parts in my Garage and I get a dyna :)
so the parts are over all years. from 1999 to 2005. the biggest Problem is the damned security System. ist from a motorcycle i bougt a few years ago to customize it. I don't have any fob or pin. A Problem is also that I am not able to get into the menu from the speedo (to type the standart pin into)

Has someone an idea to get the bike running?
I have also changed the tssm 68925-00C into a tsm 68920-07. the Alarm is off but the security System (red key) is still there.

Regards from hot Germany
Phil

I found some "many" parts in my Garage and I get a dyna :)
so the parts are over all years. from 1999 to 2005. l

But what year is the ECM. Is the bike fuel injected. The bike doesn't crank? Some info would go a long way.

the Engine run some years ago very well, the ecm is from the engine also the tssm. but i don't have the fob.
Greets

But what year is the ECM. Is the bike fuel injected. The bike doesn't crank? Some info would go a long way.

Nowhere do you say what year the bike is. A spread of years (1999-2005) does not help. What counts is the model year of the ECM. That is the service manual that needs to be used in order to understand what steps to take. Is the bike injected. Does the bike crank.

of course- i Forget the year. Engine, Wires, ECM, TSSM, all electric is from 2005 same bike. But I don't have the fob.

Does the starter turn the engine or does the starter not run?

Tell us specific details about the problem.

Enjoy,
Rich P

Being as it is an 2005, the FOB was a push button type. Is the Red Key on Speedo blinking? If not then the alarm should not be set. Once again does the bike crank over or not?
tourbox

Back