free website stats program Security | Harley Davidson Forums

Security

TomH65

Hi Folks,
My XL1200R has the key fob immobiliser. The problem is that after deactivation, it resets itself after about 20 seconds. I have to deactivate to move the bike, then repeat after closing my gate and locking up before I can start to ride.
Is there any way to extend the time delay before it reactivates? Or can it be turned off, then back on when I want it reset?
Great ride by the way!!! I will never go Japanese again after this baby (well at least not until I am over 65 and need a bike that weighs the same as my cat).

Hi Folks,
My XL1200R has the key fob immobiliser. The problem is that after deactivation, it resets itself after about 20 seconds. I have to deactivate to move the bike, then repeat after closing my gate and locking up before I can start to ride.
Is there any way to extend the time delay before it reactivates? Or can it be turned off, then back on when I want it reset?
Great ride by the way!!! I will never go Japanese again after this baby (well at least not until I am over 65 and need a bike that weighs the same as my cat).

Tom, have a look here Alarms and Security Related Issues - Harley Davidson Community from the self help section. If you do not have an owners manual, I would buy one:s

Back