free website stats program Seat for 09 FLTR | Harley Davidson Forums

Seat for 09 FLTR

Smokintoad

I'm considering either a Sundowner or Reach seat for my 09 Roadglide. The stock seat is comfortable enough, but I'd like to plant my feet more firmly at a stop without losing comfort overall.

I'm considering either a Sundowner or Reach seat for my 09 Roadglide. The stock seat is comfortable enough, but I'd like to plant my feet more firmly at a stop without losing comfort overall.
If your in CA, take a look at Corbin.com too. They are located in Hollister CA and if you go to the factory they will custom fit the saddle to you.

Just switched my 09' FLTR seat for an Ultra seat. Way better padding. AND the Ultra seat was $200 - not the $750 the aftermarketeers try to get AND the Ultra works with all my 4 point hardware. So I got my backrest and tourpack rack.

I put the Seat from the 08 EGC on the 09 RG I traded for, it fits right on and has more padding and holds you better than the stock RG seat.

I put the Sundowner on my 09 Road Glide. I love it. It's good and soft and is lower to the ground. I would recommend it.

I have a brand new Reach seat for an 09 FLTR. Used it exactly once. My wife surprised me with a Mustang seat. If you're interested, let's talk.

Back