free website stats program Seafoam onsale | Harley Davidson Forums

Seafoam onsale

trvlr

at Advance Auto Parts. The parts guy said this was at all AAP, so not sure if this is the case or not.

$6.99/can. Not sure what it runs in other states, but here in Florida is $9.99/can.... Had to pick up 4 cans...just had to. :D

Check around for others that may carry it. Here in Wisconsin, we have "Farm and Fleet" which has it for $6.50 a can everyday price.:)

"Save Big Money at Menards"...thay have it on sale too this week - gotta get some b/c I use it in everyting w/fuel. Thanks!

What seafoam products are you using on your bike? Looked at their website. Some of it looks pretty good.

I use the gas treatment on my HD and my Outboard. Seem to keep the fuel system in the bass-boat really in good condition coz it sets way longer than the Harley lol

Almost better than going to the movies...found this video which talks to the many uses of Seafoam and shows dumping it in thru the pcv valve to clean your intakes, etc. Pretty cool -

Sea Foam Usage Video

EDIT - hopefully this is OK to do here..Wasn't aware it would actually post the video directly into this thread...

Back