free website stats program SE Vrod Stalls | Harley Davidson Forums

SE Vrod Stalls

rja638

I have a 05 SE Vrod. After recently putting on new pipes with race tune, blinkers don't work properly, bikes stalls, speedo does not work. Any connection with putting on the new pipes? What causes this...bad situation when you are on the streets and bike is stalling.

Thanks for any help

RJA638, welcome to HDTimeline, you will find help and others more knowledgable on your specific bike shortly. But seeing as how recent things were done to the bike, I would be inclined to believe it is the race tuner modification, because the focus is on fueling and electrical problem.

I would also check the fuse block for blown fuse or corrosion in the contacts as this is the easiest to isolate and trace the problem. If there are electrical connections made to install the race tuner I would check those areas next for crushed pins, or poor mating. If there an easy "bypass" mode to restore the A/F back to stock? If so, I would do that next...true it would be lean, but once bike is running stable and properly with the electronics portion restored, you should be back to a good starting point to retrace the modifications and find the problem.

Back