free website stats program SE Slip ons | Harley Davidson Forums

SE Slip ons

xdanman

I just installed some SE slip ons on my 2010 Ultra, I was shocked! They seem quieter than my stock pipes.Will they get louder as packing burns a little, or do I need to get rid of the cat to make them talk a little?

i would go with a new set of head pipes the factory are so restictive there is not good flow on them it flatens out under the bike i put a set of kuryakan power duals on wow what a differance that made sounds real nice too

I just installed some SE slip ons on my 2010 Ultra, I was shocked! They seem quieter than my stock pipes.Will they get louder as packing burns a little, or do I need to get rid of the cat to make them talk a little?

Its a funny thing that a lot of H D dealers are selling Rush exhaust over SE:s

I'll go out on a limb here and say possibly a bigger profit margin on the Rush:D

That too , but too many were complaining about the SE being too quiet so the story goes here in Jax. Florida:D

Heard a LOT of people saying that too. I listened to a set of the SE when I was muffler shopping and wasn't impressed at all after having the SE II pipes on a previous bike. Now THAT was a nice sound.:D

Don't forget the cycle shack mufflers if the sound you are looking for is the sound of the older SE II mufflers.

cycle shack products

cycle shack muffler sound clips

Heard a LOT of people saying that too. I listened to a set of the SE when I was muffler shopping and wasn't impressed at all after having the SE II pipes on a previous bike. Now THAT was a nice sound.:D

Don't forget the cycle shack mufflers if the sound you are looking for is the sound of the older SE II mufflers.

cycle shack products

cycle shack muffler sound clips
I had Rush slip ons before my Streetbob got hit, The stealer put Cycle shack turnout system on and I kept the rush and sold them, I like the sound of the cycle shacks:D

I just installed a set of SE Street Performance slip ons on my 2006 Ultra. They are slightly louder than stock but, I was not looking for a loud muffler.
My main objective was to get rid of the catalyst mufflers and improve exhaust flow.

There are many SE mufflers so the part number is important. My 07 SE touring mufflers had converters in them so if you are adding some of these mufflers to a newer bike with the converter in the head pipe you end up with 3 converters.
You can see the converters in these mufflers by looing in thehead pipe end of the muffler.

Back