free website stats program SE Slip-on Part # | Harley Davidson Forums

SE Slip-on Part #

JTs Dad

Need some help please, and remember to speak non technical I like to ride but not wrench so it’s easy to confuse me. My bike stock 2011 FLHTK (Electra Glide Ultra Limited), I love everything about it with the exception of the sound and the heat. I found an individual selling a set of Screamin' Eagle® Street Performance Slip-On Mufflers – Chrome for a $125 dollars not a scratch, dent or ding on them that came off of a 09 Road Glide the part number he has is 80505-09. I found a really obscure post that said this model number was replaced with 80721-09 which is the correct model for my bike so they should fit. Hoping one of you guru’s can validate this, and will these slip-ons give me a little more sound…don’t want obnoxious, but want people to stop telling me the bike doesn’t sound like a Harley (if you know what I mean). Best part is, he will also install them for me…

For the heat I'll be looking to put a TFI on nothing specific in mind, I've read all the posts on everyone's opinions it will be whatever I can find at a very cheap price...Since I'll be doing this, I guess it only makes sense to go ahead and add a better air filter...I like to look of the stock cover, and especially like the fact that it protects against the rain so want to keep it stock...But can't figure out which filter that would be...Any suggestions here would be appreciated.

Those pipes should go on with no problems. I have S.E. slip ons on my E.Glide and the sound is not whisper quiet, but nice IMO. If you just want a K&N filter to fit in your stock airbox, it's #HD-9608. The stock air box is a bit restrictive due to EPA rules. You can get a better flowing unit for about 2x the filter cost. I have the S.E. hi flow unit, and use my stock cover. I also have a TFI and am pleased with it.

Last edited:
Thanks Breeze If I'm going to make a change to the air filter I would want to go with a high-Flo but the only one I see that resembles my bikes is the Screamin' Eagle® High-Flo K&N Air Filter Element part number 29400022 and this looks like it requires the ventilator kit...Which leaves the elements exposed, which is one of the things I would like to avoid and why I want to use the stock cover(well that and I have a decorative cover)...Here in Jax during the summer you can set your clock by the time it rains every day and I ride every day...

If you need help give me a holler ALL my tools are here @ home:s

Thanks Breeze for the help, and thanks Jack for the offer I will definitely get with you when the time comes...I moved to slow on getting the pipes, he sold them yesterday...Back to watching for another cheap set to come along...

had a 07 ultra and put on a Arlen Ness Big sucker and kept the stock a/c cover. also put on a V&H fuel-pak with V&H tapered slashcut slip-ons. I liked the set up.

Back