free website stats program SE Performance mufflers 80674-08 | Harley Davidson Forums

SE Performance mufflers 80674-08

DynaBob09

I realy love the look of these and like the fact they are on the quiet side. Any idea on how they will perform compared to other Slip-ons? Does quiet mean less HP with slip-ons?

Dynabob I just put the SE street performance slip ons on my 2010 street bob. they were just what i was looking for low rumble at ideal and if you get on it. Didn't see any change in HP or performance.

When I put the Khrome werks on that I have now, I felt no perormance increase either. Just very loud. When I put on the hi flow AC and stage 1 map the bike got quicker. How do the SE sound compared to stock. Same volume just deeper or a little louder?

That's what I am hopeing for. Khrome Werks had a awsome tone but way too loud for me. They are about 92 decibles. Stock were too quite, I think about 82 Decibles, higher pitched and sounded like my lawn mower. Hopefully the SE will be some where in the middle with a lower tone than stock.

I realy love the look of these and like the fact they are on the quiet side. Any idea on how they will perform compared to other Slip-ons? Does quiet mean less HP with slip-ons?

I have a pair to sell. I'm doing some serious mods and need a 2 into 1. Mine are chrome with black tips. I think they have a nice tone. They look and sound like this. YouTube - Harley Davidson FXDF Dyna Fat Bob with Screamin' Eagle Stage 1 Exhausts
The Rush slip ons sound good also but I wanted that black end. $200 and I'll pay shipping. No dinks dents or rust, nice.
Gary

Dynabob, did you get my PM?
Gary

Last edited by a moderator:
Back