free website stats program SE Nighstick for 2010 FLHX | Harley Davidson Forums

SE Nighstick for 2010 FLHX

booquick

Dealers have told me that you can put on this slip on without any other modifications or changes and some other dealers have said the bike needs to be tuned to the exhaust change. I would like to use this slip on without spending another several hundred dollars.
Any suggestions

thanks

You can install the slipons without a tuner but it will run very lean. The adaptive fuel will richen it some. Best to add some fuel and it will run better too.

On 2009 and 2010 you can bike will adjust to the pipes it will stillbe EPA factory lean but will not hurt it. It may sound better but you will get no power increase from it.
It thats what you want go for it. And down the road look into a TFI low cost and effective

DOBECKS TFI made a world of BETTER on my 2009 FLHR using V&H slip-ons (very low n mellow), Scream'n eagle air and still gets 45/46 mpg. ... ...... No POP as without the TFI.

DON'T FORGET THE DISCOUNT.... Using DOBECKS TFI, if you have or are military,police, and several other types, get UP TO 100$ off for YOUR service .... Pretty nice of them... ask for CHRIS when you call ...877-764-3337

I got mine @-105$........GO ARMY

signed....BUBBIE

have you listened to the nightstick?
i almost bought one till i rode behind someone with it. to me sound was a bit empty and tinny, so i didnt purchase. look at d and d web site they have the boss slip on, its a bit better imho..

On 2009 and 2010 you can bike will adjust to the pipes it will stillbe EPA factory lean but will not hurt it. It may sound better but you will get no power increase from it.
It thats what you want go for it. And down the road look into a TFI low cost and effective

X2, I put pipes on before I did my A/C and TFI, but much better with the TFI and A/C on.

Back