Rear Floorboard

100_1589.jpg

Some mighty long Screws

100_1599.jpg

Lots of fuzz

100_1599.jpg

100_1603.jpg

100_1602.jpg

Now according to instructions you must remove clutch pak at same time as the comp i found this not to be true once i removed the Auto tensioner and the comp bolt i was able to remove the comp and chain and install the new one without removing the clutch pak.

I did have to grind the inner as stated in many of the others posts

.. Something was deff wrong with my comp i could compress the springs with not hassle but it was gritty and and you could hear it snapping the sound of 2 steel edges hitting

100_1617.jpg

Much different Design

New Biohazard Cover i painted the stock chrome one after some prep then doug09_ultra was able to paint the biohazard on it

100_1621.jpg

one other add on some floorboard covers something different

100_1623.jpg

That cover looks good, really good, makes me want to see the rest of the bike now. How did you prep the chrome for painting?

That cover looks good, really good, makes me want to see the rest of the bike now. How did you prep the chrome for painting?

Sand it with some fine grit and then use some acid etch primer then paint with VHT paint that drys to the wrinkle finish and then bake to harden

i have the same biohazard on the oppsite side air cleaner and timing cover

100_0236.jpg

Got mine replaced today under warranty. I paid $100.00 for the SE upgrade. I feel a little more engine vibrations but well worth the difference.

Good to see you found opportunity to do this. The Biohazard graphic and floorboards look real nice! :)

. . . Now according to instructions you must remove clutch pak at same time as the comp i found this not to be true once i removed the Auto tensioner and the comp bolt i was able to remove the comp and chain and install the new one without removing the clutch pak.. . .

I suspect they recommend clutch pack removal to avoid any sideway stress of the chain when removing comp sprocket. I followed instructions being my first ‘project’, but I wondered if that would’ve worked.

Not sure I understand what you mean here: :eam
. . Something was deff wrong with my comp i could compress the springs with not hassle but it was gritty and and you could hear it snapping the sound of 2 steel edges hitting . . .

Test ride still pending weather?

Good to see you found opportunity to do this. The Biohazard graphic and floorboards look real nice! :)

. . . Now according to instructions you must remove clutch pak at same time as the comp i found this not to be true once i removed the Auto tensioner and the comp bolt i was able to remove the comp and chain and install the new one without removing the clutch pak.. . .

I suspect they recommend clutch pack removal to avoid any sideway stress of the chain when removing comp sprocket. I followed instructions being my first ‘project’, but I wondered if that would’ve worked.

Not sure I understand what you mean here: :eam
. . Something was deff wrong with my comp i could compress the springs with not hassle but it was gritty and and you could hear it snapping the sound of 2 steel edges hitting . . .

Test ride still pending weather?

no sideways stress on the chain once you poped comp loose it basiclly flopped ..

where i was talking about the springs being gritty i mean the orginal one.. i had been hearing a clack in the comp area when i was shifting from 5th to 6th and also when starting or using clutch sounded like it was slapping back and forth ..

No test ride yet was still ice today didnt get warm enough to melt and rain tomm

Back