free website stats program SE Comp into 06 Dyna | Harley Davidson Forums

SE Comp into 06 Dyna

Hilly

Hi people, new on the block and in need of some help.. as the thread title suggests im fitting an SE compensator to my 06 Dyna, my question is do I need to change the stator out for a newer type?
I ask as there is a lot of difference in the internal dimension of the two rotors, ie the SE rotor that comes with the compensator is 10mm or so larger in diameter internaly than the stock one fitted to my bike, the instructions that come with the compensator do not mention a change in fact they indicate a direct replacement of the compensator only.
Thanks for any advice.
Hilly

I'm sorry that I can't help you but I'm planning the same improvement and will be watching this thread!

Best of luck.

Hi people, new on the block and in need of some help.. as the thread title suggests im fitting an SE compensator to my 06 Dyna, my question is do I need to change the stator out for a newer type?
I ask as there is a lot of difference in the internal dimension of the two rotors, ie the SE rotor that comes with the compensator is 10mm or so larger in diameter internaly than the stock one fitted to my bike, the instructions that come with the compensator do not mention a change in fact they indicate a direct replacement of the compensator only.
Thanks for any advice.
Hilly

To answer your question you may want to read this 06 dyna Rotor-Stator - Harley Davidson Community

Hi, thanks for the link, so going from all that am I to take it that I need the 30017-07 stator to go with my SE compensator? sorry if I seem slow just want to be sure.
Cheers
Hilly

Hi, thanks for the link, so going from all that am I to take it that I need the 30017-07 stator to go with my SE compensator? sorry if I seem slow just want to be sure.
Cheers
Hilly

This would be a major improvement IMO:s

Back