free website stats program SE 103 Kit out of SE Catalog | Harley Davidson Forums

SE 103 Kit out of SE Catalog

IR Rick

I'm thinking of going with 103 kit out of the SE Catalog $2300
also add the hd cam plat. roller tapits
VH Header pipes

anything i should be adding?:s or what would do differnat
I have the tunner, and the mufflers, & Vo2 a/c,

Thanks for the help:57:

Are you doing the work or the shop? Need to consider labor cost that is going to be involved.

This would be a case were changing out compensator would pay off in the long run

I just got the SE compesator, My compesator does make the kluk nosie
and i still have warranty but i rather do it myself.
I'm also going put a 30thooth drive grear in,

My brother is building a lift table, so when he gets done with that i will get started on the engine rebuild,
I'm also looking at putting Baker tranny in.
I was looking at the new 2011 SE UC, but i can up grade my bike with alot of nice stuff and still save $10,000:s

Why would you replace a perfectly good trans with a Baker? That makes no sense .

The way i was reading info form here, it soulds like the 09 tranny could give you toubles down the road, I what to make sure when i have everything apart i get it all done at the same time. i get tired of buying gaskets every time i change somehing or spending more money on getting tunned.

some times i think it was nicer working with the old bikes, just jet the carb or put the old gasket back in,, it was going to leak anyway.:p

some times i think it was nicer working with the old bikes, just jet the carb or put the old gasket back in,, it was going to leak anyway.:p
And that's where I am;). I guess I should be able to get it not to leak when I'm building my new S&S engine for it (sometimes I think my scoot thinks she is an early shovel - while she's just a teenager!)

Ride more read less there is not one thing wrong with your Hd gear box and good chance it will out last you

I think a lot of the PROBLEM associated with the TALK of bad tranny on the HD 6 speeds is simply the Type of Gear Oil "NOT" used in them....

I have not had nor know of any friends bikes that use PROPER LUBE having any Major problems..

A friend was ready to take his New bike back to where he bought it, demanding his Old bike back,, stating the tranny sounded like it was going to come apart in 1st and 5th gear,,,,, I told him about "Redline Heavy Shockproof" and gave him a quart to try.. He gladly reimbursed me after the fact, Thanking me as the bike NOW ran quiet..

signed....BUBBIE

I'm thinking of going with 103 kit out of the SE Catalog $2300
also add the hd cam plat. roller tapits
VH Header pipes

anything i should be adding?:s or what would do differnat
I have the tunner, and the mufflers, & Vo2 a/c,

Thanks for the help:57:

I would talk to Steve at GMR Performance about one of his 107 kits. You could have a build that would better suite a bagger for street use than the Stage IV SE 103 package. How does 120 ftlb of torque and 106 hp, 100 ftlb of torque and above from 2100-5500 rpm sound?

Twin Cam Performance Packages

GMR107KIT001.jpg

I would take this over the SE package any day.:D

Randall

I would talk to Steve at GMR Performance about one of his 107 kits. You could have a build that would better suite a bagger for street use than the Stage IV SE 103 package. How does 120 ftlb of torque and 106 hp, 100 ftlb of torque and above from 2100-5500 rpm sound?

Twin Cam Performance Packages

GMR107KIT001.jpg

I would take this over the SE package any day.:D

Randall

Thanks for the lead, this sounds good:D

Back