free website stats program screaming eagle pro super tuner | Harley Davidson Forums

screaming eagle pro super tuner

I have a 06 fatboy was gonna get the download done instead of the chip, becuase of the money. but once I got to reading about it on here I decided to just to the chip and have the dealer stick it on the dyno. But my question is, is the screaming eagle pro super tuner a one bike chip becuase I was looking and found one on ebay for 300$ but it was used so could I buy it and use it on my bike or just get a new chip

Heard a lot of good things about Doebeck TFI. Use the search button or self help. Thinking it costs less than $300 as well. Forum member discount.
How much is it for the dealer to "stick it on the dyno" by you?? Big chunk of change by me.

Fast hands glider again!!!

Last edited:
Heard a lot of good things about Doebeck TFI. Use the search button or self help. Thinking it costs less than $300 as well. Forum member discount.
How much is it for the dealer to "stick it on the dyno" by you?? Big chunk of change by me.

Fast hands glider again!!!

250$ for the to hook up to the dyno and do a custom map with the screaming eagle race tuner

250$ for the to hook up to the dyno and do a custom map with the screaming eagle race tuner

I have a 06 fatboy was gonna get the download done instead of the chip, becuase of the money. but once I got to reading about it on here I decided to just to the chip and have the dealer stick it on the dyno. But my question is, is the screaming eagle pro super tuner a one bike chip becuase I was looking and found one on ebay for 300$ but it was used so could I buy it and use it on my bike or just get a new chip

$250 for dyno and $300 for SE tuner. Get a TFI and in the future if you change to stage 1 or anything else, you can change tuner very easily.

And no glider, I can't keep up with you:bigsmiley21:

No you can not use a SESPT or a SERT or a TTS on another bike once it has been "Married" to an ECM. Unlike our marriages there is no divorce and remarriage. :newsmile092:

$250 for dyno and $300 for SE tuner. Get a TFI and in the future if you change to stage 1 or anything else, you can change tuner very easily.

And no glider, I can't keep up with you:bigsmiley21:

I already have a stage one on it alone with vance and hines race only pipes

I already have a stage one on it alone with vance and hines race only pipes

You would get a lot MORE from a TFI or Gen3... The units on Ebay CAN't be used and set up on a different bike, Just like R.Bingham says... Buyer BEWARE as a lot of SCAMS....

The Bonus here, IS a Discount from Dobecks using your HDT MEMBERSHIP here will save you $$.....(many other discounts offered so look)

Buying a unit of your choice of the Two would UN-Lean your bike and have it running GREAT... No need for a Tuner or a Dyno as the TFI is easy to install and adjust to your bike Yourself...

The Tech line here will answer ALL questions by Dobecks Performance(Dallas)

OR Call and ask them anything you want to Know...

Their service is the Best... #877-764-3337

signed....BUBBIE

I have the SEPST on both our bikes. Never had them on a Dyno. Bought the software and cables and do the tuning myself. Little trial and error involved. Chip

Back