free website stats program Screamin Eagle Pro Super Tuner Cable Kit | Harley Davidson Forums

Screamin Eagle Pro Super Tuner Cable Kit

Fatboy 07

Can anyone tell me if the Screamin Eagle Pro Super Tuner cable kit #32184-08A will work with the new Super Tuner #32109-08B? This is the latest revision for the SEPST (orange in color to differentiate from previous model which was black).

I was able to purchase (on e-bay) the new model without the cable kit and CD for $270, thanks to information received on this forum last week.

I have a 2008 Ultra currently running the stage 1 AC, V&H oval slip-ons and the HD stage 1 download. Plan is to go with the 103" kit, with either the SE255 or SE 204 cams with 10:1 pistons and the SEPST. Am looking for a little more "grunt" riding two up.

Thanks for any input you guys may have.

Don't see any reason why it should not work. Looks like the numbers match up fine to me.

Thanks for your reply Hoople. I did some follow-up research after posting the thread and I think the CD and cable kit will work as well.

However, given the expertise of the members on this forum, I thought it would be a good plan to ask here as well.

Thanks again for your reply.

Back