free website stats program Screamin' Eagle® Pushrod | Harley Davidson Forums

Screamin' Eagle® Pushrod

davlyo

18404-08 Screamin' Eagle® Premium Tapered Quick-Install Adjustable Pushrods
These premium pushrods are tapered for enhanced clearance at the cylinder head, allowing the use of higher lift cams. The one-piece chrome moly tube adds rigidity and durability, and the threaded adjustment feature provides easy cam installation without removing the cylinder heads or rocker boxes. To simplify adjustment, the tube features six flats, with one flat marked with a large dot for tracking the adjustment. The threaded rod features 4 flats to reduce wrench swing. Each pushrod features the Screamin' Eagle® logo and is marked for "Intake" or "Exhaust". Kit includes 4 pushrods and required pushrod tubes.

17997-99A Screamin' Eagle® Quick-Install Pushrod Kit For Twin Cam-Equipped Models
These pushrods have been designed to allow for easier installation, adjustment, and improved durability. This unique Screamin' Eagle® design allows for installation of camshafts in the Twin Cam without the removal of the heads or rocker boxes. This design is also a great performer, constructed of stiff chrome moly tubing and thread-rolled adjusters. Kit includes required pushrod tubes and clips for adjustment of pushrods.

I have a HD-Visa; I just exchanged 10,000 points ($1,000) for a Stage II 103ci Big Bore (27532-08). I am considering SE Pushrods. There are two listed; rather than asking which a better option is, I am just asking for some Pushrod insight? can anyone assist me?

TIA

These premium pushrods are tapered for enhanced clearance at the cylinder head, allowing the use of higher lift cams. The one-piece chrome moly tube adds rigidity and durability, and the threaded adjustment feature provides easy cam installation without removing the cylinder heads or rocker boxes. To simplify adjustment, the tube features six flats, with one flat marked with a large dot for tracking the adjustment. The threaded rod features 4 flats to reduce wrench swing. Each pushrod features the Screamin' Eagle® logo and is marked for "Intake" or "Exhaust". Kit includes 4 pushrods and required pushrod tubes.

17997-99A Screamin' Eagle® Quick-Install Pushrod Kit For Twin Cam-Equipped Models
These pushrods have been designed to allow for easier installation, adjustment, and improved durability. This unique Screamin' Eagle® design allows for installation of camshafts in the Twin Cam without the removal of the heads or rocker boxes. This design is also a great performer, constructed of stiff chrome moly tubing and thread-rolled adjusters. Kit includes required pushrod tubes and clips for adjustment of pushrods.

I have a HD-Visa; I just exchanged 10,000 points ($1,000) for a Stage II 103ci Big Bore (27532-08). I am considering SE Pushrods. There are two listed; rather than asking which a better option is, I am just asking for some Pushrod insight? can anyone assist me?

TIA

Question Difference Between 17997-99A and 18404-08 Pushrods - Harley Davidson Community does this help any if not some one else will chime in with an answer

I bought and am using the SE Slender Tapper push rods.. I think they are around 140$ or so.. I am VERY pleased with these.

I have done many TC builds using the Top of the line HD SE products including their High compression teflon coated Pistons, and had very good luck and longevity with all...

I am running the SE slender tapper's in my 09 FLHR a stock 96" fully stage one and using SE255 cams with .550 lift.. TFI by Dobecks Performance Makes a big difference in Runability..

I guess some of this is what you wanted to know...? I'd use the below...:D

also very easy on install and mine are super Quiet,,, going i flat more on the setting

signed....BUBBIE

Back