free website stats program Scooter Crazies | Harley Davidson Forums

Scooter Crazies

Hey Everyone,

I was behind a few cars and there was a vespa scooter rider in front and the car must have braked early and the scooter guy jumped off his little scooter and watched it go down an embankment. These people should be required to take a riders safety course and not to wear flip flops.
Do any of you have any funny scooter stories? :)

see you in the North Georgia Mountains for BBQ!

A guy on a Suzuki Bergman "executive series" stopped me when i was parked at the beech one day and told me I was crazy to ride a Harley because his bergman has more powere....uses 1/2 the gas.....more comfortable....you don't have to shift it.....and on and on and on and on......yeah.....he was a little "funny":small3d011:

Here in Florida you don't need a license to operate these, IMO they should all be required it is a motorized vehicle

I saw a guy yesterday riding some kinda scooter wearing swim trunks flip flops and nothing else. Went to stop at a light and put his foot in some oil and drop the scooter and blew out his flip flop. He seem to be more worried about the flip flop than the scooter.

Was at the Flora-Bama last year, saw a guy on a scoot getting ready to leave, a bunch of riders pulled in and just about surrounded the guy, he looked kinda scared, until everyone started laughing and yukking it up, turns out they all knew each other...but the look on his face was priceless.

Did someone mention BBQ! NBBQTFMC!

Here in Florida you don't need a license to operate these, IMO they should all be required it is a motorized vehicle

I don't see how a license is going to fix the issue. Not doing much for cages drivers last time I checked. Just another tax.

I haven't had too much issue with scooters, but in Baltimore City there are significant problems with "youths" riding dirt bikes and 4 wheelers in the city.
Not much is done about it.

I saw a guy yesterday riding some kinda scooter wearing swim trunks flip flops and nothing else. Went to stop at a light and put his foot in some oil and drop the scooter and blew out his flip flop. He seem to be more worried about the flip flop than the scooter.
That's because the flip-flops cost more than his scooter. :D

Back