free website stats program Saying Hello.. | Harley Davidson Forums

Saying Hello..

CeeCee Ryder

Hello..Thought i would stop[ by for a quick introduction..I have been riding and building HD type motorcycles since the day after i turned 17..I presently ride a 2001 Dyna FXDWG and Hardtail EVO...I prefer the Dyna swing arm and FXR styled bikes over the softail simply because i go for performance over looks with my long range bikes and the FXDWG is the best compromise between a touring bike and cruiser..When around town i jump on the hardtail for bar hopping and showing off..
I'm also a member on the Invaders Motorcycle club.We are a throwback club that does wear the 1%er diamond but we believe like many it stands for the brotherhood of bikers that live by the rules of the road and has nothing to do with being a thug or gangster..After all we all put our pants on the same way and you will find i'm no different then most middle aged Father,Husbands and Biker types that ride HD motorcycles...

Well I belong to the hair club for men and I put my pants on the same as you but I dont normally go around making a public announcement about it...Anyway.....Welcome and enjoy your stay......

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

OH....My mistake....Just didn't think you guys were going to allow different gang members to announce there presence but I guess its fine......

Back