free website stats program Saving Bucks thanks to the forum | Harley Davidson Forums

Saving Bucks thanks to the forum

glw22041

There was a posting last week about Insurnace. Being a qualified senior (at least age wise) I checked out AARP Motorcyle Insurnace Program recommended by one of the members, looks like it will save me a little over $300 a year on a new Ultra Classic.

Thanks to the forum and all of the great information everyone posts.

Glad you saved on your insurance,now you can look through the forum to see how you can best spend that money, plus some, on your bike!:D

Glad to hear of someone saving money. All that this forum does is cost me money!!:bigsmiley15:
And, the more I read :small3d034:
The more I spend!:small3d031:
It's that darned HD disease, and this internet stuff has made it worse than ever. :newsmile105:
Before, I would only act on my own ideas. Now, I've got a whole world of folks filling my head with new things to try! :small3d023:

gs34

Ya know what I saw at the dealers the other day that would look great on your bike? :lolrolling

:coffee I'm not paying any attention at all to what you're saying....But,:33: now that you mention it, There are a couple of things...........:bigsmiley24:

The wife accused me of loving my Harley more than her. She said I had a one track mind. I spend more money on my bike than I do on her??? "Oh, you're reading that Harley Forum again, ...". I told her how much money I save by reading the Forum. She just said "yeah right!"...

Back