free website stats program Samson exhuast question. | Harley Davidson Forums

Samson exhuast question.

Rafaelw

Last year I had a PV tuner installed with a SE Heavy breather on my 13 FLSTC, this spring i am going to add a complete exhaust and new cams. My question is about Samson products and their company in general, I know they have always been a leader in the exhaust industry and would really like to go with a set of the 36 inch cholo fishtails, but have read some things that have me hesitating about pulling the trigger. Some of the things I hear are about poor customer service , customers not receiving their product for months and their pipes bluing really bad? I guess I'm just looking for some recent positive feedback about Samson. I guess if I can't I'll just end up going with V@H Bigshot longs. Any info or input is appreciated.
WAP.gif

I don't have any experience with Samson. My suggestion would be to give them a call and ask about the system you're looking at and ask if and how it will work with your setup. If you have a good experience with them and there is a decent warranty with the product, and you can get them to provide a phone number for service questions, I would go with it. JMO

I don't have any experience with Samson. My suggestion would be to give them a call and ask about the system you're looking at and ask if and how it will work with your setup. If you have a good experience with them and there is a decent warranty with the product, and you can get them to provide a phone number for service questions, I would go with it. JMO[/QUOTE
Thanks for your response, what i am looking for is responses from rider who have recently dealt with Samson, and their products. I feel contacting a sampson rep will only be biased, all company's will only tell you the good about their products , not the bad.
WAP.gif

I'm not sure if this was the forum I should have posted this question, if not could a moderator please move it to where I may get the best help. Thanks
WAP.gif

Back