free website stats program Saddle bags for 2010 sportster 48 | Harley Davidson Forums

Saddle bags for 2010 sportster 48

Harpua

Hey,
I'm going to be getting saddle bags for my 48 soon, but I don't like the ones I'm seeing in pics.. the small ones right under the seat. Anyone have them off the back fender like on most harleys, or does the 48 require the smaller bags I mentioned early? Thanks for your time, ride safe.. thanks, Harpua

welcome to HDtalking. one thing i found out about bags is get the one you want. not just because the price is right.:coffee

I had softer throwover saddlebags with the yoke secured under the seat, but did not have much storage area. Upgraded to Leatherneck Jims made with heavy guage leather and keep their shape...and ordered them with the braided trim, conchos and studs...more expensive, but I like the "heritage" look, storage capacity and ease of loading. Fastach nylon clips are under the buckles with soft water resistant liners just works. Added Leatherworks tool rolls front and rear for extra storage as well. :D

Rider-n-Pillion_Mods-1.jpg

Back