free website stats program Saddle Bag lights | Harley Davidson Forums

Saddle Bag lights

joel

Here are some pics of the saddle bag lid lights I installed earlier this year.

With Brakes on

Attachments

• 20180127_135507 (1024x576) (640x360).jpg
    20180127_135507 (1024x576) (640x360).jpg
    40 KB · Views: 39
What brand saddle bag lights are these? I would love to put a set on my T C
They look great

I got these from HD.
Plug and play, run turn and brake, these are smoked tape on type, just clean the surface with the provided cleaning pad, set the gap between light and closed lid.
I used a thin 1/16 inch straight edge. Once I had the gap I wanted the I peeled the sheath and press them on.

I got these from HD.
Plug and play, run turn and brake, these are smoked tape on type, just clean the surface with the provided cleaning pad, set the gap between light and closed lid.
I used a thin 1/16 inch straight edge. Once I had the gap I wanted the I peeled the sheath and press them on.

Thanks for the info. I am definitely getting a set. My run / brake light is smoke LED so that will be the ones I go with too. Do they plug into the harness connector underneath the seat or rear fender?

Module mounts on a bracket where the front battery hold down tray goes over and then the wires split off from there at towards each saddlebag.
The wires run up to upper center of each saddle bag from each light and connect to the harness from the module. The harness splitter is right under the back rest bracket.
Tried to upload pictures but no luck.

Thanks Joel but I checked the H D website and the fitment chart says they fit 2014 - 2018. My T C is 2005. I’m wondering if the wiring can be modified to make it work. I am going to look at the electrical schematics in my H D service manual.

Back