free website stats program Sad day in PA. ( 4 me anyhow) | Harley Davidson Forums

Sad day in PA. ( 4 me anyhow)

purplehazeultra

Well I know living in Pa I would have to store my Ultra for the winter. That day came today. Did about 35 miles topped the gas tank off and put her in the shed:bigsmiley15::bigsmiley15
I have A one car attached garage but don't heat it unless I am out there working on something. I feel my bike would be better in the shed (in the cold:newsmile08:) rather then in the garage where it goes from hot to cold. Can't wait untill spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:panic

Sorry to here that,spring will come soon enough. Just make shure to go out and talk to her so she doesn't get lonely. :s

I'm with ya. Mine has been parked and covered for 3 weeks now in Pittsburgh, Pa. Already got a couple inches of snow so far so its showing to be a long winter. Already jonsin to go for a ride.......:newsmile030:

I had to spend a wee bit of time shovelling snow just to get the shed door open
This year it didnt stop snowing till may but the bikes were out in april

Brian

Mine was in the shed since last week but, it was a nice day today so I took it out and put little over 100 miles on it then back to the shed, weather will get nasty again, starts tonight.

Back