free website stats program S.E. 120R Crate motor | Harley Davidson Forums

S.E. 120R Crate motor

SG Rich

Right out of the crate. SE A/C. D&D Fat Cat with performance baffle. 58mm throttle body. 10:5 to 1.

Attachments

• 120Rpost.rtfd.zip
    162.3 KB · Views: 271
I'm trying. The clutch finally wouldn't hold. Had to get better plated and the throwout bearing went bad.
120rharleyracer002.jpg

Right out of the crate. SE A/C. D&D Fat Cat with performance baffle. 58mm throttle body. 10:5 to 1.

I'm thinking of putting the 120R in my 09:p What did you do and what would you change or add at the time you have verything down?
I already have pipes and A/C and Tunner

I'm thinking of putting the 120R in my 09:p What did you do and what would you change or add at the time you have verything down?
I already have pipes and A/C and Tunner

Sorry it took so long. I went with what HD basically recommended in their catalogue. Auto compression release, 58 mm throttle body which will require a bigger backing plate, larger fuel injectors, SEST.

You can use any fuel tuner you want (sest, tts, etc). You have to get it tuned by someone that knows right away. Trust me. The canned map from HD was dangerously lean.

I wouldn't recommend the SE clutch as it is way stiff.

Sorry it took so long. I went with what HD basically recommended in their catalogue. Auto compression release, 58 mm throttle body which will require a bigger backing plate, larger fuel injectors, SEST.

You can use any fuel tuner you want (sest, tts, etc). You have to get it tuned by someone that knows right away. Trust me. The canned map from HD was dangerously lean.

I wouldn't recommend the SE clutch as it is way stiff.

SG
how's that 120R Running?? or did you have park it for the winter:bigsmiley28:

Back